We have been supplying a wide range of Siemens Products to Various Industries, through our Work, we have built a reputation as a company that combines innovation with integrity with quality range.
Siemens push buttons and indicator lights are characterized by a high degree of functionality and their modern, slim design. Another convincing feature: They are easy to assemble. The actuators, indicators, holders as well as switching and lighting components can be made secure and stable in rapid, one-man assembly.
These limit switches are actuated by straight edges, cams, stops or plates etc. and give control commands for the further progress of the switching program or of the manufacturing/processing sequence. For the various control applications there are 2 ranges available, namely open type and metal enclosed limit switches with 3 different versions of contact configuration.
There is a wide range of actuators suitable for different operations/ actuation conditions, enabling the user to select the most optimum one for the particular application. Specially designed compact housings also allow for optimum installation and convenient cable entry. The design, materials used and manufacturing processes ensure that 3SE3 limit switches guarantee the reliable functioning of control and auxiliary systems.
SICONT Limit Switch - 3SE3
• The 3SE3 limit switches conform to the IS: 13947-5-13 and IEC: 947-5-1-3 standards: —Electro-mechanical control
• The open type limit switches have the degree of protection: IP 20 for terminals
• The open type switches are available with 2 or 3 sets of contacts.
• The metal-enclosed limit switch consists of the IP 67 housing
• In the 3SE3 range, it is possible to interchange the actuators and contact blocks, as required
SIRIUS Mechanical Position and Safety Switches 3SE5/3SF1
• Modular design offers high flexibility and low warehousing costs
• Diverse combination options thanks to different contact elements, pulleys and plugs
• Position switches are available in a metal or plastic enclosure in accordance with EN 50047 and EN 50041
• Versions for extreme environmental conditions such as enhanced corrosion protection (ECP) or -40 °C versions
• High-speed on-site diagnostics thanks to LED display
• Iintegrated ASI safe electronics in the basic enclosure
Non-Contact Safety Switches SIRIUS 3SE63, RFID
• Comprehensive protection against interference and manipulation thanks to diverse coding versions
• Highest safety level thanks to compatibility with safety evaluation units (e.g. SIMATIC PLC, SIRIUS 3TK28 or 3RK3)
• Multiple RFID switches can be jointly connected in the same safety circuit as they feature integrated
cross-fault, wire breakage and external voltage monitoring functions
• Low investment costs as only 1 switch is required for safety applications up to PL e in accordance with
EN 13849-1 and SIL 3 in accordance with IEC 61508/62061
• Long service life thanks to wear-free switching
• Increased system availability thanks to comprehensive diagnostic functions
• Rugged and resistant to cleaning agents: Degree of protection up to IP69K
• Vibration-proof thanks to optional magnetic latching up to 18N
• Ideal applicability for metal-processing machines and systems thanks to non-magnetic technology (RFID)