We have been supplying a wide range of Siemens Products to Various Industries, through our Work, we have built a reputation as a company that combines innovation with integrity with quality range.
OVER LOAD RELAY
SIRIUS overload relays with screw-type, spring-loaded or ring cable lug connections reliably protect loads as well as other switching and protective devices in the respective load feeder against overload, phase asymmetry and phase failure. Thanks to ATEX certification, they can be used in many different applications and are even suitable for protecting motors designed for use in explosive environments. The overload relays can easily be used with the contactors of the SIRIUS module kit.
For demanding applications, the modular variants of the 3RB22, 3RB23 or 3RB24 electronic overload relays even offer full motor protection using connected thermistors to sense the motor temperature, as well as comprehensive display and signaling functions, and a communication link using IO-Link.
Optimized, standard accessories are available for 3RU2 and 3RB3. This helps to reduce costs for ordering and maintaining stocks
Thermal Overload Relays - 3RU
• Can be directly mounted to SIRIUS range of contactors
• Running cost reduction due to less power loss
• Sealing cap on setting dial to prevent direct access
Microprocessor based overload relay - 3RB
• SIRIUS 3RB range of Microprocessor based motor protection relays offer protection for motors against various
faults viz., overload, phase failure, earth fault etc
• The higher end 3RB relays with large setting (1:10) also offer thermistor protection.
• They are modular in design and can accommodate add on modules such as internal earth fault protection module,
analog output module, overload warning module, ground fault signalling module, etc.
Thermal overload relays - 3UA / 3UC
• Thermal overload relays in thermal version (3UA) provide in the main circuit current-dependent overload
protection of motor loads (e.g. motors) as well as other switching and protective devices in the load feeder.
• These relays are widely used in electrical industry for reliable overload protection.
• Variants reduction due to setting range of 1:4
• Cost reduction due to less power loss
• Solutions for standard/heavy load starting: CLASS 10, 30
Motor Protection Circuit Breakers - 3RV
• Overload can be a frequent phenomenon in the industry.
• Each time an overload occurs, the MPCB trips thereby protecting the system.
• However, as the life of the MPCB is limited, this frequent tripping is not desirable. SIRIUS range of 3RV MPCB with
relay function overcomes this problem.
• The MPCB trips only on occurrence of a short circuit. During overload condition, the MPCB senses the overload and
signals the contactor to drop-off thereby saving on the life of MPCB.
Motor protection circuit breakers - 3VU
• Robust and compact, designed and developed by SIEMENS Germany for the world market, now
available in India. 3VU circuit breakers set the standard in protection of motors and other loads.
• Space saving compact modular design.
• Finger touch proof and open terminals with SIGUT connection technique.
• Optional integrated auxiliary contacts save space and time.
• Phase failure protection.